04 Μαρτίου, 2009

Santorini Hotels


Galini Hotel: This is one of the many small hotels in Firostefani; yet, the family character and enthusiasm is present throughout. Built on the cliffs towards the west, Galini Hotel offers breath-taking views of the Caldera, the volcano and the world-known sunset. All the rooms have been decorated with respect to the traditional style and attention has been given to every single detail. This is how it happens when all the family works all together!

The rates of Galini Hotel start from 80 Euros and do not exceed 150 Euros in peak season. Considering the competition, this is one of the best value-for-money hotels you can choose for your stay.

MySantorini.com offers complimentary transfer service from the airport/port to your hotel + a free-0f-charge volcano tour.

More Santorini hotel reviews at MySantorini.com/hotels.

5 σχόλια:

Log Cabin Holidays είπε...

Enjoy holiday park break, log cabin holiday or lodge park holiday and share your views, thoughts and experiences with our readers.

Aurora Long Distance Movers είπε...

Aurora Long Distance Long Distance Movers - Find Long Distance Movers in AuroraLong DistanceColorado

Private Wine Tours είπε...

I must say that I am intimidated with the approach of your opinion. You have plant a very significant concern. I am delighted with your views. You have an enormous blog. Thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

Chauffeured Car Gold Coast είπε...

I am unable to quite see it from your end in all my honesty. Maybe that’s since I’m very new on this field but I will keep reading and shoot an email when I’ve one or two questions if you don’t have anything again this?

Unknown είπε...

I think Galini hotel provide economic plan for staying. The description of hotel is easy to understand.

pousada Bahia